Friday, May 25, 2012

Farewell Chicago...

It's been almost a month since I moved back to San Diego and I am finally getting around to posting this. It was with a heavy heart that I moved away from Chicago after 7 wonderful years. Other than leaving my awesome friends, the hardest thing by far is to leave the amazing restaurants in Chicago. San Diego cuisine cannot compare, but I am super excited to dine throughout Southern California and share my culinary adventures with you. New blog name is in the works!
It would not have been a proper farewell without having a traditional Chicago hot dog, so I had to try the best... Hot Doug's! After 7 years, this was the very first time I had a traditional Chicago dog! Hold the ketchup! Yum, it did not disappoint. And it was a treat to have Doug take my order. What a nice guy!
So long Chicago. I can't wait to come back to eat old favorites and test out new hot spots!


No comments:

Post a Comment